Standard Notarization Fees
- $15 Signature Fee (Per signature per document), plus
- $25 Mobile Service Fee
Signature fee is state-regulated. Mobile Service Fee covers up to 20 minutes of wait time, plus travel time and expenses within Orange County, CA. Note, the Mobile Service Fee is due and payable even if signing does not take place for any reason or if appointment is cancelled with less than 1-hour notice.
Loan Signing Fees
- $100-$250 Loan Signing*
- $50 Second set of documents at same appointment
- $25 e-Doc printing
* Loan signing includes: travel within Orange County, notarization, printing of one set of documents, fax back and overnight service drop off
Additional Mobile Service Fees (may apply)
- $1 per mile, Travel outside Orange County
- $15 for every additional 15-minute period, Additional wait time (beyond 20 minutes)
- $30 additional Mobile Service Fee, After Hours Fee (10pm to 6am)
- $50 additional Mobile Service Fee, County Jails
Cash, credit card or checks are accepted at time of service. Invoice and/or receipt upon request. If re-signing is necessary due to Notary error or omission, there will be no additional charge.